The Fog Dodgers invite all residents and visitors of the Mendocino Coast to join us on our weekly group runs and walks. We have runners and walkers of all abilities (and even some bikers) and we have only one "rule" - we start at exactly 8:00 a.m. on Sundays. Exercise at your own pace (1/2 hour out, 1/2 hour back) and experience the fresh Mendocino coastal air.

Fog Dodgers provides a fun, safe way to explore some of our local trails and back roads and to meet new friends. You can find out where we're going to be by reading the bottom of last week's post, then clicking on the "Our Routes" tab above. We average 15-20 persons each Sunday and typically half will go to breakfast together afterwards at a nearby restaurant.

Thursday, October 14, 2021

RUSSIAN GULCH


I've been doing the moving and downsizing rat race all week and I appreciate Sam telling me that I hadn't posted a blog since our last get together at Russian Gulch.  It's been enough days since then, that if I tried to list the names of all that were there, I would likely leave someone off.  You know what happens then?  Either I or they get in trouble.  Not so bad when it's me but when the person I omitted gets in trouble from their spouse that thought they had gone to Fog Dodgers finds out they weren't there, it's bad.  Just kidding, of course.  Anyway, I wanted to say that the weather has cooled off enough, that I don't think the mosquitoes will be a problem, so next week,

SUNDAY, OCT. 17TH @ 8:OO A.M., GROUP RUN, WALK AND BIKE, BIG RIVER,  you can always click on the "Our Routes" button at the top of the page to find the location. 

EVERY TUESDAY AND THURSDAY, GROUP RUN/WALK @ 7:30 A.M.:  Beginning behind the Fort Bragg Fire Station.

0 comments:

Post a Comment